Personal Identification Information
Users may provide personal information to us in many ways. This includes when they visit our site, register, subscribe to our newsletter, answer a survey, fill in forms, and in connection to other activities, features, or resources that we make available on our site. As appropriate, users may be asked to provide their name and email address. However, users can visit our Site anonymously. Only if Users voluntarily provide such information, will we collect any personal identification information. However, Users may refuse to provide personally identifiable information. This could prevent them from participating in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
When Users interact with our site, we may collect non-personally identifiable information. The browser name, type of computer, and technical information about the Users’ means of connecting to our Site may be included. This could include operating system, Internet service provider, and similar information.
Web browser Cookies
How to use collected information
HeatherBlitz.info may use personal information of Users for the following purposes.
- To improve customer services
- We use the information you provide to respond more quickly to customer support requests and support questions.
- To personalize user experience
- To understand how Users use our services and resources, we may use aggregated information.
- To improve our Site
- Your feedback may be used to improve our products or services.
- To host a contest, survey, or promotion on the Site
- To provide information to Users about topics that we believe will be of interest.
- To send periodic emails
- To respond to user’s questions and/or inquiries, we may use their email address.
- Users who opt in to our mailing list will be emailed updates and company news. We provide detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of every email. Users can also contact us via our Site if they wish to opt out from future emails.
How do we protect your data
We use appropriate data storage and processing methods to safeguard your personal information.
Sharing personal information
We don’t sell, trade or rent User personal identification information. For the purposes described above, we may share general aggregated demographic information that is not linked to any personal information about visitors or users with our trusted affiliates, advertisers, and business partners. If you give us permission, we may share your information with third parties.
Our Site may contain advertising and other content that links to sites and services of advertisers, sponsors and licensors, our suppliers, partners, suppliers, sponsors, advertisers, and others. These sites may contain links or content that we do not control. We are not responsible for any practices used by linked websites to our Site. These sites and services, as well as their content, links, could be changing constantly. These sites and services might have their own privacy policies or customer service policies. c
Your agreement to these terms
You agree to this policy by using this Site. Please do not use this Site if you disagree with the policy. Continued use of the Site after the posting of any changes to this policy will constitute your acceptance of them.